V-gel medication is available online. You can order V-gel online with just a click of a button. These are the reasons to order V-gel online;
- Privacy; the reasons for purchasing V-gel medication are sensitive. Most women prefer to order V-gel online because privacy is guaranteed. When you buy medication from an online store, your information is kept private and the package is delivered to your address away from prying eyes.
- Convenience; when you buy medication online you can track your package and know its exact arrival date and time.
- Discounts; online pharmacies offer various discounts, free add-ons and many price selections. It is cheap to buy V-gel online compared to a physical pharmacy.
What is V-gel Used For?
Many women suffer from vaginitis. This is a condition that affects the vagina causing inflammation and irritation. Vaginitis is a bacterial infection and is caused by sexual intercourse, use of certain contraceptives and antibiotic medication. If vaginitis remains untreated, it can cause serious itching and discomfort.
V-gel contains Persian Rose or Sitapatri that acts as an antiviral and antibacterial agent by reducing virus and bacterial maturation. Triphala is an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent that soothes vaginal irritation. Cardamom or Ela eliminates pain caused by leukorrhea, vaginitis and cervicitis.
V-gel is a strong anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial gel and is used for the treatment of various infections such as:
- Vaginal trichomoniasis or parasitic infection
- Vaginal candidiasis or fungal yeast infection
- Bacterial vaginitis
- Post-operative vaginal infection prevention
- Leucorrhea (thick yellow and white vaginal discharge)
What are the Benefits of using V-gel?
- V-gel eliminates itching, irritation and the burning sensation of the vagina; It also relieves inflammation of the cervix
- V-gel is a cleansing gel and eliminates dryness and odor; its cleansing abilities maintain purity of the vagina and the cervix.
- V-gel supports the body’s ability to maintain balance of yeast (Candida) levels. It also supports the body’s natural immune system.
- V-gel restores tissue after the use of an intrauterine device to protect against any infection.
V-gel is applied using an applicator or as recommended by your therapist. The gel is applied deep inside the vagina two-times a day, preferably in the morning and evening.
What are the Directions of Applying V-gel?
1 to 2 gm of V-gel is applied inside the vagina using an applicator for seven to fourteen days.
What are the Side Effects?
V-gel does not cause any side effects if used according to the prescribed dosage. It is important to note that, during application, users can experience light burning that is later followed by a soothing and cooling effect. This is not a side effect.
How to Get the Most of Your V-gel Treatment
You should avoid sexual intercourse while treating a vaginal infection using V-gel.
Keep using V-gel until you finish your treatment course, this prevents recurring infections.
V-gel is an effective gel that treats various vaginal infections. Always talk to your doctor for the best dosage for your condition before you order V-gel online.