Meldonium is a pharmaceutical traded as mildronate or mildronats. It was developed in the 1970s and is currently being manufactured by Grindeks (a Latvian pharmaceutical giant). The drug is used in the treatment of ischemia. What is ischemia? What causes it? How does meldonium work to treat ischemia? Well, ischemia is a condition in which the body fails to supply adequate blood to the organs. It’s often as a result of an underlying coronary artery complication. Meldonium (which is actually a synthetically derived form of L-carnitine) helps expand the arteries which in turn implies that there’s improved blood circulation. Research findings have also revealed that meldonium induces an anti-hypnotic and anticonvulsant effect. In some cases, the drug has been used to help decrease the withdrawal symptoms associated with quiting alcohol abuse.
In summary, meldonium is used for:
- treating angina.
- treating myocardial infarctions.
- treatment of chronic hearth failure and improvement of blood circulation.
Proper dosage and intake recommendation
For a start, the maximum recommended dosage is 4 tablets per day (which is 2000mg). Beginners are advised to start with one tablet in a day then depending on efficability and tolerance this can gradually be increased to two, three then maybe four tablets. Here is a word of precaution: do not take meldonium medication if you plan for 8-hours of sleep ahead. Still on the same note, take heednof these special cases and the recommended dosage:
- patients with a cerebral circulation disorder should take one capsule of meldonium medication (500mg) for a period of between 4 to 6 weeks.
- patients diagnosed with intellectual and physical stress should take half pills (4 times in a day). However this period should not exceed 14 days and no less than 10 days.
- stamina for athletes – not many people are aware that meldonium increases physical endurance. Use 1 to 2 tablets once for day before a a work out. In fact, experts recommend that you take it 40 to 60 minutes before the work out. This routine should be maintained for 2 – 3 weeks if you’re preparing for a tornament.
- people recovering from alcohol abuse should take a pill, 4 times in a a day for a period of 7 to 9 days.
Where to buy Meldonium
You can order for cheap meldonium medication from an online pharmacy and enjoy the discretion that comes along with such services. The cost of course varies from but all you have to do is select the preferred package (maybe 60 caps), add to shopping cart, check out and wait for the package to be delivered.
Possible side effects of meldonium medication
When you order meldonium medication online you can be assured of the drug’s tolerability. It has side effects which if persist require immediate medical attention. These are:
- accelerated pulse rate
- nausea and even vomiting
- an allergic reaction in the form of swelling, formation of a a rash or reddening.
The use of meldonium medication helps the body utilize the available natural resources. It’s an excellent treatment option for ischemia and coronary artery disorder, helps users endure more physical strain (especially athletes) and consolidates the negative symptoms of alcohol withdrawal. Better yet, its tolerable and you can order it cheap online. Not to be taken by minors, people suffering from a liver or kidney disease, or those with ACS (Acute-Coronary-Syndrome).