Medrol goes by the generic name methylprednisolone.
Uses of Medrol Medication
Medrol medication is utilized in the treatment of a wide range of illnesses such as skin conditions, arthritis, asthma, severe allergies and specific blood-related conditions.
It uses are therefore limited to the discretion of a qualified doctor or physician.
How Medrol Medication Works
This drug is classified as a corticosteroid. It bears the ability to decrease inflammation and boost the body’s immune response to illnesses.
Medrol medication should always be taken within the guidelines of your doctor or instructions provided on the label and packaging material. It can be administered through the mouth. To avoid stomach problems, take a meal before swallowing the drug. It’s also okay to take your dose before meals.
Forego your missed dose if the time for next dose is near. If you remember in time, go ahead and swallow as instructed. Never take a double dose and take caution to report cases of overdose to your doctor or emergency medical crews.
Where to buy Medrol
You can order Medrol online through online pharmacy outlets. Delivery and shipping are free to your location. In most cases, online stores buy from wholesalers in your location and dispatch for faster delivery. It’s also possible to buy in bulk and at cheap prices due to discounts. One also enjoys round the clock consultation and customer service.
There’s always traditional over the counter option which also allows patients to buy Medrol Medication at any time of the day.
Precautions in Handling Medrol Medication
You cannot take Medrol if you have these conditions;
- If you’re going to get a vaccine for smallpox
- Have fungal infections such as herpes, measles or chickenpox
- If you’re taking mifepristone
- If you have allergies to ingredients in this drug
- Pregnant, planning for pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you’re under diet supplements, herbal medication or prescription medications
- If you develop severe allergic reactions
- A history of congestive heart failure, kidney, liver and thyroid problems
- If you have stomach or intestinal blockage, infections or ulcers
- weak bones and muscular weakness in the body
- Do not share Medrol medication with other people
- Dispose of expired or unused drugs properly
- Store Medrol at room temperature away from direct light and moisture. Also keep away from the reach of children
Side Effects of Medrol Medication
Medrol has minor side effects such as headaches, profuse sweating, dizziness and drowsiness as well as swelling of the face, tongue, and throat. These should wear out with time, and if not then one should seek medical assistance.
There are also severe side effects that necessitate emergency medical examination. These include;
Impaired breathing and tightening of the chest
- Blood in the stool
- Loss of body fat
- Severe hunger and thirst
- Slow healing process of wounds
- Irregular weight gain
- Blurred or impaired vision
- Mood swings
- Irregular menstrual periods
- Swollen limbs and joint pains