Do you experience intense itching that usually worsens at bedtime? Or do you see small curvy lines on the skin on finger/toe webs, elbows, armpits, belt line, male genitals, lower buttocks and female nipples and a tiny insect at the end? These are symptoms of scabies. An effective way of treating scabies or lice infections is by buying Elimite online.
What is Elimite?
Elimite is a topical scabicidal agent used to treat infestation with scabies or lice. The active ingredient in Elimite is Permethrin, a pyrethroid that paralyzes and kills a wide range of pests and their eggs. These pests include lice, fleas, ticks, mites, and other arthropods.
How to use Elimite
Elimite cream should be used on the skin only. If the patient is a child, s/he should be two years or older. Follow the following steps:
– Massage the cream into the skin on every part of the body – from the head to the feet. Make sure the medication reaches under the nails and in skin folds.
– Use the correct amount of medication as prescribed by your doctor or pharmacist.
– Wash the medicine completely after 8 to 14 hours.
– Treatment should be done once in,14 days. Often, one dose is enough but if you see living mites after the 14 days, retreatment is necessary.
– As you apply the cream, carefully avoid the eyes, nose, mouth, and vagina. In case any of these parts comes into contact with Elimite, flush with plenty of water until there is no irritation. Seek medical attention if the irritation persists.
– After using Elimite, keep it out of the reach of children and away from pets. Store it at room temperature (15-25 degrees C) away from direct sunlight, heat, and moisture.
– When discarding the drug, follow the pharmacist’s directions. Most drugs should NOT be disposed through the toilet or drain.
Dead mites also cause itching. Therefore, do not think that the treatment has failed after applying Elimite.
Elimite may have inactive ingredients that can cause allergies in some people. Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you have any allergies before you order Elimite online. Also tell the doctor about any history of skin infections or asthma. Use of the drug causes itching and the user feels a constant urge to scratch the skin. Patients are advised that forceful scratching may lead to a bacterial infection. If you notice a worsening redness or pus on the skin, consult your doctor as soon as possible.
What to avoid
While using Elimite, avoid intimate contact with other people until scabies or lice have cleared up. Do not share combs, brushes, hats, bed linens, clothing, and other personal use accessories. Scabies and lice infections are highly contagious. It is also important to remember that Elimite should not be shared.
Adverse effects of Elimite
Some Elimite users report skin irritation, which usually includes itching, swelling and redness. Mild burning may also occur after treatment with permethrin. You should seek medical attention if any of these side effects persist. A few allergic reactions also occur, though rarely. Serious allergic reactions like rash, itching, swelling of the tongue, throat and face, difficulty breathing and severe dizziness should be addressed by a doctor as soon as they are experienced.
Getting Elimite is now very easy. You just take a few minutes to order Elimite online at cheap prices from a trusted online Pharmacy and you are ready to kill the small pests costing you sleepless nights.