Cyclophosphamide is in the class of drugs known as alkylating agent. Better known as Cytoxan, this drug is a cytotoxic, or antineoplastic (anti-cancer) chemotherapy Medication. Alkylating agents’ highest activity is in the resting phase of the cell, and are non-specific to cell-cycles. There are a variety of alkylating agents
Order your cheap Cytoxan Medication online independently or in concurrence with other medications for the treatment of;
- Burkitt’s Hodgkin’s, or non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, or t-cell lymphoma,
- Chronic myelocytic leukemia
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia,
- Acute myelocytic leukemia
- Acute lymphocytic leukemia,
- Multiple myeloma, neuroblastoma, retinoblastoma, rhabdomyosarcoma, and Ewing’s sarcoma,
- Breast, testicular, endometrial, ovarian, and lung cancers,
- Bonemarrow transplantation grounding
- A variety of disorders not related to cancer.
Dosage for Cytoxan Medication
When you buy your Cytoxan from the online pharmacy, it can be administered in 3 alternative ways. This is dependent upon the dosage, which is determined by its purpose as well as the condition it aims to treat.
- Cytoxan Medication is generally administered intravenously or orally in tablet form, which is diagnosis-dependant.
- Cytoxan may also be administered via injection directly into a muscle, the abdominal lining, the lining of the lung.
- It is not advisable to break or crush Cytoxan pills, which should be taken with or after meals. You should take your Cytoxan daily, at the same time of day.
Your Cytoxan dosage is dependent upon many variables, such as your height / weight / your general health or health problems, as well as which form of cancer or condition is present. The duration of the treatment will be contingent upon the types of medications you will be using and if your body reacts to them well.
Precautions when taking Cytoxan Medication
- Before buying your Cytoxan treatment from the cheap online pharmacy, do not use aspirin, or anything which contain aspirin.
- It is not advisable to obtain any immunization / vaccination while taking Cytoxan medication.
- It is not advisable to conceive a child while using Cytoxan medication.
- You should not breast feed while taking Cytoxan medication.
- You should drink a high amount of fluids while using Cytoxan medication.
You cannot use Cytoxan medication if you are allergic to Cytoxan, or other alkylating agents. These include;
- busulfan carmustine chlorambucil
Possible Side Effects of Cytoxan Medication
- Temporary hair loss
- Nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain and diarrhea
- Changes in appetite and weight loss
- Sores on the mouth / tongue
- Changes in the skin color of skin and nails
- Changes in the growth of fingernails or toenails
There are side effects of Cytoxan medication which may prove to be fatal. Should you experience any of these symptoms, seek medical advice as soon as possible;
- Yellowing of the skin or eyes
- Swelling on the legs, ankles, or feet
- Sore throat, fever, or chills
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing, or a shortage of breath
- A cough
- Pain in the chest
- A rash, hives, itching or other signs of an allergic reaction
- Wounds which are not healing
- Strange bleeding or bruising
- Black, tarry stools
- Pain when urinating, or a discolored red urine