Clindamycin medication is an antibiotic drug used to treat a variety of serious infections caused by bacteria such as infections of the skin, skin, and female reproductive organs. Clindamycin medication belongs to a class of medicine called lincomycin or lincosamide antibiotics. Users with bacterial infections can order Clindamycin online as it is available at a low price.
Mode of action
Clindamycin medication works by stopping or slowing down the growth of bacteria. It performs this great effect by inhibiting bacteria from producing the protein they require for reproduction thus prevent spread in the body.
By inhibiting bacterial reproduction, the body’s immune system together with other treatments taken then act on the present bacteria clearing them from the body. Following this effect, Clindamycin drug can be useful against some cases of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.
Uses of Clindamycin treatment
You can get Clindamycin medicine in a pharmacy at a low price in different number forms such as solutions, capsules, gels, injections and creams. The drug is locally available at any local store. Individuals facing a difficulty in purchasing the drug can order Clindamycin online from a credible website. This medication can be used to prevent or treat various infections such as:
- Acute otitis media (severe middle ear infection).
- Severe sinus infection
- Meningitis caused by Streptococcus bacteria
- Bacterial community-acquired pneumonia
- Vaginal infections
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
Also, it can be used to prevent infections in the heart before dental surgery procedure especially to patients who are not able to take penicillin and babesiosis, a blood disease caused by ticks infected with a particular parasite.
Side effects of Clindamycin medication
- Diarrhea because Clindamycin medication affects the balance of micro-organisms in the intestines allowing growth of Clostridium Difficile bacteria which produce toxins and inflammation resulting in diarrhea.
- Jaundice (A yellow appearance on the skin, nails or whites of the eye)
- Skin problems such as rash, red, shedding or peeling.
- Severe stomach pain or vomiting.
- Signs of low blood pressure such as dizziness and fainting.
- Pain and difficulties while swallowing
- Newly developed heartburn or acidic regurgitation.
- Fever and body ache
Possible drug interactions
Just like any other drug, Clindamycin medication can interact positively or adversely with standard drugs. For instance:
- Individuals taking drugs like Botulinum Toxin A (Botox), Sodium picosulfate and Mycophenolate mofetil (Cellcept, Myfortic) should not use
- Clindamycin medication interacts with most birth control treatment drugs. Such drugs include the ones containing active ingredients like levonorgestrel, mestranol desogestrel, dienogest, drospirenone, norelgestromin, norgestimate, estradiol, ethynodiol, and norgestrel.
- Persons who are undergoing surgery or recovering from a previous operation should not use this drug. Clindamycin medication has the potential to interact adversely with most post-surgery medications by interfering with the body’s ability to control involuntary muscles like the peristalsis. Such drugs include all muscle-controlling drugs like pancuronium (Pavulon), rocuronium (Zemuron, Emerson), atracurium, cisatracurium (Nimbex), and vecuronium (Norcuron).
In conclusion, Users should take some precautions to make while using Clindamycin medication. Although Clindamycin medication is available for literally anyone to buy, users who order Clindamycin online are advised to adhere to a strict doctor’s guideline. The doctor will always weigh the advantages over the disadvantages before prescribing any drug.