Seasonal or year-round allergy symptoms such as itchy eyes, runny nose and sneezing can give you a harrowing experience. Similarly, irritation triggered by cigarette smoke or perfumes can be a reason for your discomfort. In such situations, you can use Beconase nasal spray, which is also known as Beclomethasone. It belongs to a family of medicine medically referred as corticosteroids.
How does Beconase Nasal Spray work?
Beclometasone Dipropionate, an active ingredient of this spray, which, as mentioned above, is a corticosteroid. Corticosteroids are hormones produced by the adrenal glands. One of their primary functions is to keep the inflammatory responses under control.
Beclometasone works by reducing inflammation in the nasal passages, thereby easing the persisting pain and discomfort. You can easily order Beconase nasal spray online or buy it from your local chemist shop. If you’re a Canadian, then you can easily order Beconase nasal spray online or buy it from your local pharmacy.
Word of caution: You must consult a doctor because he’d be the right person to guide you with an effective technique to use this spray.
Generally, nasal inflammation or irritation takes place when the nasal passages are exposed to allergens such as pollen, pet fur or dust mites. These allergens trigger the cells in the nose to immediately release chemicals as a safety mechanism. When you administer this spray into your nose, it is absorbed by the cells of nasal passage. It halts the cells in the nose, which act as a catalyst and trigger an allergic reaction, thereby reducing the symptoms of nasal inflammation.
Here, it is important to understand that this spray will not act as a magic wand which you can use to get rid of nasal inflammation within seconds. Usually, this spray can take two to three days for giving you complete relief.
How do Use the Beconase Nasal Spray?
• Ideally, it is recommended to either start using this spray a few days before you might contract with the allergen or immediately after its contraction. For instance, if you’re allergic to pollen, then before the pollen season begins, you should start using this spray and continue its usage until the season ends.
• You must follow the instructions mentioned on the nasal spray box.
• Before using the nasal spray for the first time, you should prime it by pumping the spray into the air.
• If you miss a dosage, then you should avoid administering double dose in order to compensate the missed dose.
• You should use the dose according to your doctor’s prescription. Avoid overdosing the spray for quick results because it may lead to side-effects.
No matter which medicine you’re using, there’s always a possibility of experiencing side-effects. Some of the common side effects associated with the Beconase Nasal spray include unpleasant taste or odour, dryness or irritation in nose and throat, and allergic reaction like skin rash, itching or redness. Here, it is to be noted that these side effects are not universal and results vary from person to person.
This spray is an ultimate remedy for different types of nasal inflammations. However, before you order Beconase nasal spray, you should consult your doctor to thoroughly understand about its usage. This will go a long way in helping you reap the positive aspects of this spray.