Aciclovir is a drug used to treat viral infections such as Herpes by mitigating the virus growth. It is a prescription only medication that controls unpleasant effects associated with herpes progress. Persons with a viral infection can buy Aciclovir 400mg online and achieve a variety of uses for this drug.
It offers a cheap anti-fungal solution to treat common infections that may occur especially due to uncontrolled viral growth. Aciclovir 400mg contains its main active ingredient Acyclovir. Aciclovir belongs to a class of drugs called anti-viral medicine.
Uses of Aciclovir 400mg Tablets
Aciclovir medication tablets are available in the pharmacy for literally anyone to buy. The tablets are cheap and interested individuals can be able to buy Aciclovir 400mg. Aciclovir 400mg is necessary for a variety of reasons. Most of them are the anti-fungal application. People who buy Aciclovir 400mg can use them on the following grounds:
- To treat and prevent herpes simplex which mainly affects the skin and other cover membranes.
- To treat shingles (herpes zoster infection)
- To prevent herpes attacks on individuals with a compromised immune system
- To treat chicken pox (varicella infection)
- To handle bouts or stop recurrent bouts
If you are not sure on how to use Acyclovir, consult a doctor or some qualified medical personnel for appropriate and credible information on its usage.
Precautions to take when using Aciclovir 400mg
Aciclovir 400mg is usually available locally without doctor’s prescription. However, it is important to seek appropriate doctors’ advice on its usage. When using Aciclovir, one should carefully consider the following:
- Aciclovir should need water alone. Aciclovir 400mg will work best when taken without food for the best absorbance.
- Aciclovir 400mg requires the user to take plenty of water after taking the tablets. Water prevents instances and side effects associated with dehydration
- Aciclovir 400mg can cause serious complications with the kidney especially during dehydration
- Store Acyclovir medications in a cool, dry place. They should be far from children’s reach at 25 degrees’ temperature.
- Users should be keen on checking the drugs expiry date. Adverse outcomes can occur upon consuming expired anti-fungal medicine.
Possible side effects that can result from Aciclovir 400mg
Just like any other drug, Aciclovir can lead to adverse side effects. However, the effects are rare and do not occur to many persons. Typically, they appear in instances of extreme abuse or misuse. Statistically mild effects can occur once in every ten persons.
Common effects include a mild headache, dizziness, GIT upsets like diarrhea, fatigue, itching or fever.
In rare cases, Aciclovir 400mg can cause an increase in secretion of liver enzymes such as bilirubin. Severe itching and altered kidney function can result. In few cases, it has been reported to have the potential of causing jaundice like symptoms.
Most mild side effects require proper hydration status of the body. These include pale skin, excessive tiredness, drowsiness, and confusion.
Individuals who get fatal allergic reactions such as inflammation of the face, throat or tongue, swallowing or breathing difficulty should report to a medical practitioner.