Looking to buy Anacin online? Anacin is available here at a low price. Here is what you need to know about Anacin.
Anacin is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug with a combination of aspirin and caffeine used to treat pain. Its working mechanism is blocking different chemical processes that cause pain, fever, and inflammation in the body. It also reduces the chances of a blood clot.
It is used to treat pain such as headaches, menstrual pain, toothaches and tooth extraction, arthritis, rheumatic fever and fever and pain caused by common cold.
It can also be used to treat or prevent strokes, heart attacks or angina (chest pain).
How to use Anacin
- Take Anacin through the mouth with or without food. In the case of stomach irritation take with food.
- Anacin should be taken with a full glass of water and ensure not to lie down for thirty minutes after taking the drug.
- Take Anacin as directed by directions on the package or by the doctor. If you are taking Anacin without a prescription, follow instructions and precautions on the package.
- In the case of a missed dose, take it as soon as possible unless it is almost time for the next dose then skip it and go back to the regular schedule.
- Do not take extra doses to compensate for missed doses.
- Do not take Anacin with large amounts of food containing caffeine such as coffee, chocolate, and tea and drugs containing caffeine.
- Anacin may cause dizziness. When taking Anacin avoid alcohol, driving or using machinery.
- Before starting any other medication, check to see if it contains aspirin. Check with your doctor if it has aspirin.
- Do not take for a time longer or shorter than the prescribed period as it may lead to an addiction.
- Do not administer Anacin to children or teenagers with fever, flu symptoms, or chicken pox. It can cause Reye’s syndrome which a serious condition that can be fatal in children.
- Do not use Anacin if you:
- o are allergic to aspirin or caffeine.
- have a recent history of intestinal or stomach bleeding.
- have bleeding problems caused by blood clotting disorders such as hemophilia.
- have an allergy to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as Mobic, Advil, Voltaren, Feldene, etc.
- Anacin can cause stomach and intestinal bleeding especially if you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have stomach ulcer or a history of intestinal or stomach bleeding.
- Take a blood thinner
- Drink lots of alcoholic beverages.
- Take medicine longer than the recommended time.
- Inform the doctor or pharmacist if you have conditions such as heart disease, bleeding disorders, asthma or seasonal allergies, liver or kidney disease, gout or diabetes.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant. Anacin may be harmful to unborn baby’s heart and can reduce birth weight or other dangerous effects.
- Do not take Anacin when breastfeeding.
- Store away from heat and moisture at room temperature.
Common side effects are stomach upset, heartburn, mild headache and drowsiness.
- Swelling of body parts such as lips, tongue, throat, and face.
- Difficult breathing.
- Confusions, hallucinations, and convulsions.
- Bloody or tarry stool or coughing up blood.
Other drugs may interact with Anacin, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, herbal medicine, and vitamins.